KUALA LUMPUR, 24th November 2022 – The Study in Malaysia Agent Workshop 2022, hosted by Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) from 21st to 23rd November 2022, successfully connected international student recruitment agents around the world with Malaysian higher education institutions. Overwhelmed with positive feedback, EMGS organised the event with the objective to drive growth for participating higher education institutions, student recruitment agents, and relevant service providers. The event gathered more than 70 reputable international student recruitment agencies from all around the world including the United Kingdom, Russia, Kazakhstan, the United Arab Emirates, South Korea, Japan, Pakistan, and many more. The event also received participation from more than 30 Malaysian higher education institutions.
Spread over three days, the agents had the opportunity to visit the University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM) and the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) to gain first-hand knowledge of the institutions and followed by a 2-day B2B business matching meeting in Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur, providing an unmatched opportunity to meet new business partners, refresh existing connections and establish strong networking. Some of the highlights of the workshop were the Seminar on Visa Processing by EMGS, the Welcoming Dinner in KL Tower for all the Agents, Institutions, and service providers like Tourism Selangor, which included the Welcoming Remarks by Mr. Mohd Radzlan Bin Jalaludin (Chief Executive Officer of EMGS), the Opening Speech by Datuk Parmjit Singh (Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation) and the Malaysian cultural dance performances. During the dinner, the agents also visited the iconic KL Tower Sky Deck and also got the hands-on experience of tying the ‘Batik Sarong’ for them to get to know Malaysia, our destinations, cultures, and Malaysian higher education institutions’ environment and product offerings.
The Chief Executive Officer of EMGS, Mr. Mohd Radzlan Bin Jalaludin said, “EMGS is proud to organise the first-ever EMGS Study in Malaysia Agent Workshop which brought together Malaysian educators and education agents from across the globe to meet and build strong B2B partnerships. Unlike other agent workshops, EMGS’s unique agent workshop incorporated a well-organised familiarisation tour to institutions which provides the foundation for agents to be accurate in representing an institution in Malaysia as well as an engaging networking B2B experience for agent-educators. I would also like to thank our sponsors’ line-up, the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) as the Platinum sponsor, the University of Nottingham (UNM) as the Gold sponsor, the Management and Science University (MSU), the UCSI University and Sunway Le Cordon Bleu for the Silver sponsors.” he concluded.
EMGS has been carrying out various ongoing promotional activities directly with higher education institutions and student recruitment agents from all over the world to facilitate the recruitment of international students. With the target to achieve 50,000 applications for 2022, we have currently achieved more than 40,000 international students.
EMGS will continue to support the government’s aspiration to achieve 250,000 international students by 2025 as well as promote Malaysia as the international education hub of choice.
STUDY IN MALAYSIA AGENT WORKSHOP 2022 FAMILIARISATION VISIT TO MALAYSIAN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS ON 21ST NOVEMBER 2022
1. Agents Familiarisation Visit to APU
2. Agents Familiarisation Visit to APU
3. Agents Familiarisation Visit to University of Nottingham Malaysia
STUDY IN MALAYSIA AGENT WORKSHOP 2022 WELCOMING DINNER AT KL TOWER ON 21ST NOVEMBER 2022
4. Welcoming Remarks by Mr. Mohd Radzlan Bin Jalaludin, Chief Executive Officer of Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS)
5. Mr. Mohd Radzlan Bin Jalaludin, Chief Executive Officer of Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) with the Platinum Sponsor of the Agent Workshop 2022, APU
6. International Education Agents Participated and Enjoying the Cultural Performance at the Welcoming Dinner
STUDY IN MALAYSIA AGENT WORKSHOP 2022 BUSINESS MATCHING MEETING WITH THE INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION AGENTS AND MALAYSIA HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS REPRESENTATIVES FROM 22ND – 23RD NOVEMBER 2022
7. Mr. Mohd Radzlan Bin Jalaludin, the CEO of EMGS with the Malaysian HEIs & Agents at the Business Matching Meeting
8. Mr. Mohd Radzlan Bin Jalaludin, the CEO of EMGS with the Platinum Sponsor, APU
9. Mr. Mohd Radzlan Bin Jalaludin, the CEO of EMGS with a Malaysian HEIs Representative
10. International Education Agents and Malaysian Higher Education Institutions Representatives at the Business Matching Meeting at Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur