EMGS team recently had a virtual meeting session with the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE) on 24th June 2020. The session gave an opportunity to have a fruitful discussion about the issues raised regarding the international education services such as visa procedures and the future collaboration between EMGS and CSCSE.
The agendas of the meeting are as below:
- Introduction about EMGS, presentation on the landscape and institutions of Malaysia and the reasons international students choose Malaysia.
- Introduction about CSCSE – a public organisation under the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People’s Republic of China.
- Ways to identify false documentation, quickly ensuring that certificates received from students are genuine when going through EMGS, so it would not disrupt on student enrolment in any university in Malaysia.
- Enhance cooperation for mutual benefits between Malaysia & China.
- A deeper discussion about the Visa procedure from EMGS.
- Discussion on future collaboration between EMGS and CSCSE in the enrolment of students.
The meeting was attended by EMGS representatives – Mr. Wafiy Abd Aziz (Deputy CEO), Ms. Helen Liu (China Special Division General Manager), Mr. Ramlan Abd Aziz (Senior Manager, ISMS), Mr. Mohd Dzulfadhly Rozelan (Associate Director, Corporate Strategy) and Ms. Eeling Chong (Regional Marketing Executive).
Accompanied by CSCSE representatives – Mr. Wang Yiwei (Director, Department of Overseas Academic Credential Evaluation), Ms. Cui Yining (Deputy Director), Ms. Gao Qiong (Deputy Director), Ms. Xu Jin (Regional Coordinator – Asia) , Mr. Ding Xu (Regional Team Leader – South East Asia) and Ms. Xing Jing (Auditor – South East Asia).