STUDY IN MALAYSIA: AN IDEAL STUDY ABROAD DESTINATION FOR BANGLADESHI STUDENTS
CHITTAGONG, BANGLADESH, 18TH MAY 2023 – Malaysia is becoming one of the top study destinations for Bangladeshi students to pursue higher education. In line with this, Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) will host the Study in Malaysia Education Fair in Bangladesh on 24th May 2023 at Hotel Peninsula Chittagong and 26th – 27th May 2023 at Hotel Sarina, Dhaka. The education fair is offering potential Bangladeshi students and parents the opportunity to get information about Study in Malaysia and apply directly with the participating higher education institutions in Malaysia.
During the Study in Malaysia Education Fair in Bangladesh event, EMGS is promoting its ‘Study in Malaysia’ brand and Malaysia as the knowledge and talent hub, together with prominent participating higher education institutions in Malaysia:
– Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
– Tunku Abdul Rahman University of Management and Technology (TAR UMT)
– Sunway University
– Kolej Profesional Baitumal Kuala Lumpur (KPB-KL)
– SEGi University and Colleges
– Peninsula College
– University College of Aviation Malaysia (UNICAM)
– Kolej MDIS Malaysia
– Open University Malaysia (OUM)
– Universiti Geomatika Malaysia (UGM)
– Taylor’s University
– MAHSA University
– Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT)
– Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
– Xiamen University Malaysia (XUM)
– UNITAR International University
– Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
In conjunction with the event, EMGS will be organising a Networking Lunch with the Minister of Education Bangladesh together with the Malaysian High Commissioner, Vice Chancellors of Public and Private Universities in Bangladesh, University Grants Commission (UGC) Bangladesh, School principals, Media and the representatives from the Malaysian universities. This session will be held to gather and share about the Malaysian education landscape and create opportunities for more collaboration between Malaysia and Bangladesh in the education industry.
Bangladesh and Malaysia have established a long-standing exchange and cooperation in education. Since 2020, there are more than 10,000 new applications from Bangladeshi students to pursue their studies in Malaysia (based on the cumulative data from 2020 – April 2023).
EDUCATION MALAYSIA GLOBAL SERVICES (EMGS)
18TH MAY 2023