Academic Progression

Academic Progression

With a diverse range of education institutions within Malaysia, furthering your studies in highly-specialised fields like engineering, manufacturing and agriculture is a logical choice. For example, upon completing your bachelor’s degree, you may want to pursue a master’s degree or a PhD.

Your student pass and i-Kad carry your academic details including your education institution’s name and address, therefore your old student pass would be obsolete upon graduation. Please note that using an i-Kad that bears inaccurate or outdated information is in breach of immigration rules.

Upon getting all relevant certificates for your recently-completed course and receiving an offer letter for the next one, you will need to start a new student pass application. This is called a ‘progression’ application.

We have consolidated information to ensure you do not miss out any document for your progression application.

Sign up for our Newsletter

Stay up to date upcoming events from Education Malaysia Global Services Community.