Travel Acknowledgement Form – For Malaysian Students
If you are a Malaysian studying overseas and intends to return to Malaysia, you are required to fill in this form. Please take note of the following:
- Kindly fill in all of the details.This form is to allow the Ministry of Higher Education to determine the number of Malaysian students returning back to Malaysia.
- EMGS will determine if you fall under the B40 category. If you are under the B40 category, all costs related to the government’s effort to manage the COVID-19 pandemic will be borne by the Government of Malaysia.
- Once we have reviewed your details, you will receive an email notifying you that your Travel Acknowledgement is ready. Please download the form and bring the form with you to Malaysia.
- Upon arrival at the airport, you will be required to undergo an RT-PCR test conducted by the Ministry of Health (MOH).
- Once you have obtained clearance from the Immigration Department, make your way to NADMA (Agensi Pengurusan Bencana Negara) and EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) as you will be required to furnish your details to these agencies.
- NADMA along with MOH will then assign you to a quarantine station and subsequently you will be escorted to the quarantine station. Here you will remain under quarantine for 14 days.
- On the 13th day, you will be tested again for the COVID-19 infection before you may proceed to leave the quarantine station.
Please note that all costs related to the Government of Malaysia’s effort to manage the COVID-19 pandemic from the point of arrival up to the release order will be borne by the student unless the student falls under the B40 category.