Education Malaysia Global Services (Company No: 986610-U) ("EMGS") is a company limited by guarantee, incorporated under the laws of Malaysia and wholly owned by the Ministry of Higher Education.
In managing the One Stop Centre for international student services, EMGS believes in the continuous upscaling of process efficiency through the use of new technology. By prioritizing customer service and transparency in its operations, EMGS has introduced value added services as well as mobile and online applications that provide convenience, support transparency and embrace new initiatives for operational efficiency. This all goes towards providing convenient, fast and professional services to global students who choose Malaysia as a study destination.
The scope of EMGS services includes :
- Management and processing of international student applications for a student pass/visa for study in Public and Private Higher Education Institutions, Language Schools, and Skills Training Centres in Malaysia.
- Management and processing of the annual renewals of student pass/visa and iKad for international students
- Enhancing the management of international student welfare & engagement
- Promote Malaysia as an international Education Hub, globally.
Click Here EMGS Media Contacts and recent press releases
Value added services:Facilitation of medical insurance cover and access to health facilities
In protecting students’ well-being, the system at EMGS ensures that students obtain health insurance coverage with access to in-patient and out-patient medical treatment at clinics and hospitals.
Facilitation of Medical Screening
There are over 100 clinics registered with EMGS to provide mandatory domestic medical screening services to students. Medical screening must be completed within 7 days upon arrival in Malaysia. These clinics are linked to EMGS and submissions of medical reports are done online through the EMGS system.
Information & Customer Services
The EMGS website contains a wealth of information for students. Students can search for programmes and courses registered with the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) as well as all institutions registered with the Ministry of Education. Students can also obtain related information like cost of living in Malaysia, and learn more about the country and its people.
The Front Desk at the EMGS acts as a single point of contact on all application matters, from the submission of hard copies of applications, submission of students’ passports as well as receipt of Visa Approval Letters, endorsed passports and iKads.
EMGS Contact Centre, which is bi-lingual, handles enquiries and provides advice via telephone, fax and emails.
- To reach the Contact Centre, you can call +603 2782 5888, 9.00am to 8.00pm, every day, including on Malaysian public holidays.
- Fax No: +60327118533
- To submit a written enquiry write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer
Yazid Abd Hamid, CEO
Profesor Datuk Dr.Rohana Binti Yusof
Datuk Wira Jalilah Binti Baba
Shahinuddin Bin Shariff
Datuk Prof. Mohd Yusof Bin Kasim